Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cookies for the graduate

It's that time of year again - can you believe it?  Graduation time!  Graduates of all ages will be celebrating this month and next, and I can't think of a better way to make it sweeter than with cookies!  I made these with disco dust, which means that myself and my kitchen will literally sparkle for weeks.  It's worth it though!  There's no better way to make a cookie POP than with edible glitter!  What's funny is that when you eat one of these bad boys you walk around the rest of the day with your mouth covered in glitter, which is what happens to my dad every time he sneaks a cookie!  I'm going to be able to customize the cookies to match their school colors, which will make them really special.






No comments:

Post a Comment